Assist patients and their families coming in for surgery. Responsibilities include:
- Taking patients to the second floor for registration
- Showing them to their room in our Pre-Op area
- Getting them settled in and answering questions they and their family might have
Greet patients and families entering for appointments in the Medical Office Building. Responsibilities include:
- Offering a friendly, approachable welcome.
- Providing masks if they need one.
- Helping direct them to their destination.
Help prepare patients to go home. Responsibilities include:
- Rounding up necessary items needed at home (i.e. equipment, prescriptions, etc.).
- Helping to make sure personal items are not forgotten.
- Transporting patients to the discharge door via wheelchair.
Visit staff and patients throughout the building, lifting spirits and bringing smiles along the way. Responsibilities include:
Gift Shop Specialist
- Certification through TDI or other licensed program with proof of compliance.
- Animals must be vet approved via updated records and shots.
Proceeds from our Gift Shops help cover unexpected costs. Be part of this important fundraising opportunity and meet some great staff and visitors along the way! Responsibilities include:
- Helping visitors find that “perfect” gift.
- Pricing new inventory
- Taking phone orders
- Completing orders
- You can also browse on your own for gifts for your friends and family when time allows!
Share your musical talent during our lunch or dinner hours. Responsibilities include:
- Playing our grand piano or bringing your own (non-electric) instrument to play
Assist patients in many of our clinics who are here for our Wound Care Clinic, the Breast Center and others. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the patient in a variety of ways.